- #Affiliate News: Saudi Intl affiliate Sipchem acquires Aectra SA http://t.co/0bEciWWR #
- Affiliate Marketing Secrets Revealed… http://t.co/36E35O03 #
- #Blog News: Blog Marketing – The Best Ways to Market Your Blog For Increased … http://t.co/Vk9NlUV7 #
- #Affiliate News: 70 New APIs: Google Affiliate Network, Visual Search and Mobile App Sales Tracking http://t.co/1wytH72F #
- #Marketing News: The Future of Internet Marketing Careers http://t.co/rY35yzdL #
- #Marketing News: Junk food giants criticised for targeting children online http://t.co/RPtBWstI #
- #Affiliate News: Hot Tips To Maximize Your Affiliate Marketing Results | http://t.co/UG1GJYFB #
- #Affiliate News: Affiliate Marketing-The way to make money online | XonMarketing … http://t.co/57X1j11O #
- Miner Wars – Affiliate http://t.co/BEKcI9D4 #
- #Affiliate News: http://t.co/sgWHQMGi Announces Intertwine Interactive as a Leading Prov… http://t.co/XnkWXNuJ #
- #MLM News: The Real Secret to MLM Success | Polymath Scanner and Online … http://t.co/i2lZxOGF #
- #Blog News: What social branding does for your brand, community and cause http://t.co/RTTqAazN #
- #Marketing News: Online retailer expands into digital marketing http://t.co/tuw0ZMBB #
- #Marketing News: Ability Center Announces Membership in VMI Select Dealer Network http://t.co/jhQsZT5i #
- #Marketing News: Bryant & Stratton College Online Adds Specializations to Bachelor of Business … http://t.co/0xm3lrrJ #
- Shortlist for the iGB Affiliate Awards released http://t.co/zx9CGFwQ #
- #Affiliate News: Affiliate Marketing Leader, T3Leads, Announces Four New Hires http://t.co/oHZkrYLA #
- NewsBriefs: April 2010 http://t.co/5vxgXmUp #
- #Affiliate News: Using Affiliate Marketing to Achieve Blogging Success – Business … http://t.co/SJ7Kacaf #
- #Affiliate News: How To Start Affiliate Marketing http://t.co/ldzYGAdE #
- #Blog News: Blog Marketing Advertising and Guerrilla Marketing Example – The … http://t.co/7xOZ1RI5 #
- Prime Drugstore: Cialis affiliate program FDA Approved quality! http://t.co/JloVfzoI #
- #Marketing News: 5 Internet Marketing Case Studies Released http://t.co/VCJJ7MLH #
- #Marketing News: eBridge Marketing Solutions Supports Entrepreneurs' Organization by Delivering … http://t.co/5XFJUxa3 #
- #Affiliate News: Mazor Robotics Enters US Spine Ambulatory Surgery Center Market http://t.co/qlTBnNtT #
- #Affiliate News: http://t.co/Xm4fzZC0 Announces Plans for New Text Message Marketing Affiliate Program http://t.co/vCYMaKXI #
- http://t.co/7JignAn4 expands its market penetration through development o… http://t.co/89YxAkaQ #
- #Marketing News: Web Talent Marketing is 17th Best SEO Firm in the Country http://t.co/8lHovTO7 #
- #Marketing News: Dominate Online Search with Video http://t.co/vpOCk6NA #
- #Marketing News: Why You Need Google+ Business Pages For Online Reputation Management http://t.co/lwHxscXm #
- #Affiliate News: Why Timeshare Salesmen Make Incredible Affiliate Marketers http://t.co/BhxoivxY #
- #Blog News: Check-in Services with SMS Marketing – Tatango University | SMS … http://t.co/7fC8KkAC #
- Affiliate Program | Aspiration Hosting http://t.co/RChn9W4I #
- #MLM News: MLM SEO Tips For Top Search Engine Rankings – YouTube http://t.co/4HPyqA4Z #
- #Affiliate News: What is Affiliate Marketing? http://t.co/kdgeIVom #
- Dating Affiliate Program Expands Into North American Market http://t.co/5yzIQqFA #
- #Affiliate News: Affiliate Marketing Update: 3 New Records! | TylerCruz.co… http://t.co/XtPFKF9H #
- #Affiliate News: 10 Reasons why you should go to Affiliate Summit West 2012 http://t.co/yukTtVWx #
- #Blog News: Content Marketing – Top 10 Blog Posts in 2011 http://t.co/p7BHWClL #
- #Marketing News: Learn Key Aspects of Online Marketing Using Packt's New … http://t.co/mFSYkHP0 #
- http://t.co/KCF9HnmE Goes Hi-Def, Rolls Out New Affiliate Program http://t.co/E3YzkySX #
- #Affiliate News: Affiliate Marketing | Marketing Land http://t.co/IMySZdUY #
- #Affiliate News: Affiliate Marketing Update: New Gross Record | TylerCruz.co… http://t.co/W5XpxEzQ #
- Feds Deny Women's Health Renewal: Language intended to exclude Planned … http://t.co/ybTny4ak #
- #Marketing News: My Internet Marketing Guide – a Local Houston SEO Company Achieves Top Ranking http://t.co/QHH019ga #
- #Marketing News: Kate Buck Jr Named One of The 7 Most Fascinating Internet Marketers of 2011 http://t.co/JVAYOZkf #
- Cascade Healthcare Solutions Launches Affiliate Program http://t.co/CrJ6dgRg #
- #Blog News: Blog Marketing Online Tutorial | WordPress Tutorial and WordPress … http://t.co/jJGhtwpN #
- #Affiliate News: Blue Chair, LLC Acquires Thermo Interactive, Former http://t.co/rcCLERSt http://t.co/E7Pwgli9 #
- #MLM News: Network Marketing (MLM) ain't Affiliate Marketing – ABestWeb … http://t.co/iBbtGVJP #
- Payday Loan Affiliate Program by http://t.co/lJpp2ZbZ Rev… http://t.co/peZZysdR #
- #Marketing News: WeBuildPages Now Internet Marketing Ninjas « Specials – Online … http://t.co/GRKaeBxG #
- Spartan Race Affiliate Program Reviews | SPARTAN RACE … http://t.co/i4Jom0NJ #
- #Affiliate News: Top 5 Affiliate Marketing Tips For Newbies http://t.co/UjMX01AS #
- #Blog News: P&G Reads Google Data for Marketing – Analyst Blog http://t.co/beHq1EQb #
- #Affiliate News: Affiliate Marketing Is Booming On Twitter http://t.co/X26SHUzR #
- DVDVideoSoft Releases a New Program: Free MP4 Video Converter http://t.co/UhChilIg #
- #Marketing News: B2B Marketers Using Social Media More and More http://t.co/9on4ZFLZ #
- #Affiliate News: Generating Profits in Affiliate Marketing Opportunities – Work With … http://t.co/Y11E5jnf #
- #Affiliate News: Benefits of Internet, Network and Affiliate Marketing for People Who … http://t.co/8mI6abIQ #
- #MLM News: MLM Leaders Don't Rely On Their Title | Leadership — http://t.co/4aFFIC5w #
- Cascade Healthcare Solutions Launches Affiliate Program – Yahoo … http://t.co/Y1BFdF41 #
- #Marketing News: A-to-Z Internet Marketing News: Reflections & Outlooks, Facebook … http://t.co/1o9vzvxi #
- #Marketing News: Ker: SEO – Internet Marketing – Business & Finance feed widget http://t.co/ujVhxsXs #
- #Affiliate News: Keys To Being A Successful Affiliate Marketer In This Day And Age … http://t.co/WFbYcKML #
- #Blog News: Personal Branding and Social Networking » Blog Marketing Personal … http://t.co/is07pQlK #
- The Latest From The Power Blog http://t.co/TDG4cyBi #
- Power Blog Recommends… http://t.co/r7cmK3oN #
- And The Power Blog Says… http://t.co/VSvEtvpf #
- Power Blog Recommends… http://t.co/9ladHS9x #
- #Marketing News: Beginner's Guide to Internet Marketing http://t.co/5cz9kbHe #
- #Marketing News: Reviews from the Employees at Internet Marketing Ninjas http://t.co/G0w95wbL #
- The Latest From The Power Blog http://t.co/VATA7MEW #
- #Affiliate News: Empower Network Launches Viral Blogging Marketing Platform for Bloggers and … http://t.co/BwJY0xgE #
- #Marketing News: Internet Marketing Services Company Helps Brick and Mortar Stores … http://t.co/vZDXVTX5 #
- Affiliate Marketing Secrets Revealed… http://t.co/jJINy3lR #
- #Blog News: Recommended Reading (weekly) – Be Relevant! Email Marketing Blog http://t.co/AS9D9eIe #
- Nursing degree may be extracted http://t.co/TZbekV1D #
- Best ways to promote your own affiliate program http://t.co/6FRoAYa7 #
- #Marketing News: Top Five Internet Marketing Strategies for the Entrepreneur by … http://t.co/F5kLSwpI #
- #Blog News: Blog Marketing with selling textlinks » Free counter » Blog counter … http://t.co/oWM8aaHP #
- Nationwide Mail Order BBQ Company Pig of the Month BBQ Announces Affiliate … http://t.co/w6P2mxxy #
- #Affiliate News: Savoo Launches UK's First Personalised Deal Aggregator http://t.co/l2vtguMC #
- #Marketing News: Wine Country Gift Baskets – Wine Gift Baskets Make Great Corporate Gifts http://t.co/eqzZ2EZa #
- #MLM News: Corporation Service Company to Acquire MLM Information Services http://t.co/rw41AC5P #
- #Affiliate News: B2B Affiliate Marketing http://t.co/cdxCrk5x #
- Art of Service Strengthens Successful Affiliate Program | Mobile … http://t.co/0zxvRyR4 #
- #Blog News: Blog Marketing On Line Sales | Elance Job http://t.co/c08TSmBO #
- Oragenics Supports NCOHF Oral Health Programs for At-Risk Children http://t.co/2Ke1lnVn #
- #Marketing News: Lethal Commission – The New Wav of Internet Marketing http://t.co/KC9om5qQ #
- #Marketing News: Ad industry beefs up online data collection rules http://t.co/gK0GDIGp #
- Download Affiliate Program Software http://t.co/OPeWIlVr script … http://t.co/IqH88i8N #
- #Affiliate News: Only 12% of marketers believe companies can engage consumers without cookies http://t.co/nQb95NV1 #
- #Affiliate News: Latitude Digital Marketing Reveals Trade Secrets to Affiliates http://t.co/an7x0RlE #
- #Blog News: Joanne Mattera Art Blog: Marketing Mondays: Don't Fall For It http://t.co/jUydG6hl #
- #Marketing News: Ad industry beefs up online data collection rules http://t.co/eOckzzmd #
- #Marketing News: New Internet Marketing Tools, Ebooks and Plugins Offered on http://t.co/Pp2nRV9w http://t.co/vNbqvFaK #
- #Marketing News: Axis12 Limited Announces Partnership Agreement with Volacci, the Leading … http://t.co/wiR2XXU3 #
- #Affiliate News: Affiliate Marketing Domains, Finding Undervalued Domain Names http://t.co/5nEgHfb1 #
- #MLM News: Willkie Farr & Gallagher | Firm Advises on MLM Information … http://t.co/WCVRB07G #
- IT Sales Pundit Adds Muscle to dinCloud Reach and Introduces Affiliate Program http://t.co/KwmBfs9O #
- #Affiliate News: Affiliate Marketing Blog Contest http://t.co/twVKOUz4 #
- #Affiliate News: Skillful Affiliate Marketing Advertising http://t.co/Q2Ctp08U #
- http://t.co/pgOmnOk3 Affiliate Program http://t.co/0ricL5vE #
- #Affiliate News: John Watton, Director Brand and Marketing, Expedia Affiliate Network http://t.co/ZMbiwIEj #
- Affiliate Program Thank You http://t.co/o4CYA50k #
- #Marketing News: Biz Stone, Co-Founder of Twitter, Will Keynote 2012 DOMAINfest Global Conference http://t.co/lebXhoB3 #
- #Marketing News: Big Diastema Internet Marketing for Dentists Announces Second Annual Dental … http://t.co/XwxahhE9 #
- #Marketing News: InterCall(R) Hosts Free Webinar on Marketing Online With Business Author … http://t.co/IVi3lGqu #
- #Blog News: What's Your Email Marketing Success Score? | Email Marketing Tips … http://t.co/IenzPbPZ #
- Vernons chosen by Sportech for new affiliate program http://t.co/5KbLE8R9 #
- #Marketing News: Tighter Controls on Market Funds http://t.co/Bh8LMGJT #
- #Marketing News: Search Engine Internet Marketing to Increase Your Website's Visibility Online http://t.co/7k4AlsLN #
- #MLM News: Steps To Successful MLM Lead Generation | Bessie Johns's … http://t.co/RqfkoTcR #
- Significant Application to Forex Affiliate Program – Business – Affiliate … http://t.co/RfSNXDd5 #
- #Blog News: share_ebookWU McGrawHill Blog Marketing | Free eBooks Download EBOOKEE http://t.co/zrqN1SeA #
- #Affiliate News: Affiliate Marketing Glossary – Website Magazine – Website Magazine http://t.co/iHYbzu05 #
- #Marketing News: YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day Praised by Search Engine Experts … http://t.co/2rQ4QRC2 #
- Thrive Furniture Launches New Affiliate Program http://t.co/m4uXk5fd #
- #Affiliate News: John Watton, Director Brand and Marketing, Expedia Affiliate Network http://t.co/P8vxQLNL #
- #Blog News: Online Marketing Blog – Google+ http://t.co/EQaNlxna #
- #Marketing News: Manhattan Website Development and Internet Marketing Firm Wins Coveted MarCom … http://t.co/8TzYl8NT #
- #Marketing News: Local Company Can Help Your Internet Marketing For Small Business http://t.co/Nass2IoU #
- #Marketing News: Milestone Wins Over 30 Awards for Hotel Website Design and Internet Marketing … http://t.co/JnGTDLoq #
- #Affiliate News: 3 Indispensable Tools to Catapult the Affiliate Marketer's Sales … http://t.co/kegv5YM5 #
- #Affiliate News: Central Park: Creating Something Out of Nothing « Affiliate … http://t.co/sV7Qn7Eg #
- Join SplendidAffs Affiliate Program & Earn 35% to up to 60 … http://t.co/jmR3pWzI #
- #Affiliate News: Avoiding Trademark Pitfalls in Affiliate Marketing – By Wade Tonkin http://t.co/UWl0KfSp #
- #Affiliate News: Skimlinks Takes $4.5 Million Bertelsmann Investment For Affiliate Links http://t.co/UNI5PB2V #
- #Blog News: Are Your Blind Spots Holding You Back :: Small Business Marketing … http://t.co/e5GKD2yT #
- #Marketing News: Internet Marketing Ninjas hiring 50 http://t.co/r3ADuXjW #
- #Marketing News: Internet Marketing Resources to be Thankful For http://t.co/6EZ8Npej #
- Realistic HDR book affiliate Program http://t.co/6YgUzCd5 #
- #MLM News: MLM Consulting: Objection Handling “I don't have time!” http://t.co/fyy1m1Ay #
- Time Square Limousine: Unveiling Their Affiliate Lakeland Limo Service http://t.co/An0o3xDs #
- Pre-Launch Access to Tatango Affiliate Program | SMS Marketing Blog http://t.co/nBXavUb4 #
- #Marketing News: MJ Structured Settlement Annuities Retains Internet Marketing and Management … http://t.co/xDRq0JOP #
- #Blog News: 2012 Adult Student Marketing Conference- Stamats Higher … http://t.co/2yLCEu5J #
- Affiliate Program for SilverlightShow Ebooks http://t.co/SfpL40Ss #
- #MLM News: Free-MLM-Leads | http://t.co/Om19Vj2A http://t.co/gQGPXcPl #
- #Marketing News: Internet Marketing Weekly Update November 11, 2011 | Internet … http://t.co/OCDcPjfH #
When it comes to that all important website traffic, it’s important to use whatever tools you can online, and it gets easier all the time. With more and more tools available, and some of the older tools simply aren’t working as well, you can get more qualified traffic for less money. Using videos to drive traffic is definitely a growing trend, but to get the most out of the process you may need help marketing your video.
Of course, pretty much everyone has heard of YouTube and this is a great place to start. You can even get your own YouTube channel and have others follow you. This is a great way to establish yourself as a leader and someone that other’s would benefit from following.
Of course YouTube isn’t the only show in town, there are hundreds of online video directories where you can upload your videos. To make sure that your videos will actually accomplish for you what you want them to, make sure you take the time to make a quality video. Don’t try and throw something together in a few minutes.
A quality video doesn’t have to be professionally done. As a matter of fact a more personal approach usually works best. Having said that though, there are some things your video must have.
For one thing, it has to have decent video. If people can’t see what you’re doing or the video keeps breaking up, they’ll stop watching and any advantage you may have had will be gone.
Secondly, the audio must be clear. Again, if the viewer can’t hear or understand what is being said they will just click away. It’s not just about the quality of the microphone either, it’s also about what you’re saying and how you’re saying it. Are you stuttering and stammering throughout the whole video?
If so that’s a real turnoff. It’s much better to redo sections of the video instead of sounding nervous or like you don’t know what you’re talking about. After all, the whole point here is to personalize the experience for the viewer and let them get to know you, if they don’t like you it’s not going to do much good, is it?
Don’t make your video too long. Most online videos should be only an introduction and that means just a few minutes long. Usually around 5 minutes maximum is good. This isn’t the place to teach them all your knowledge, in most cases they’ll have to pay for that. This is the place you want to prove to them that you can help them. How? Simple, help them. Give them a short solution to some problem they are facing.
OK, so the video is decent quality: the audio, video and narration are clear, easy to follow and on target. Now what?
Well, now you need to use keywords to optimize your search engine rankings for your video. When you submit your video to video directories you will need to fill out a short from. That form will consist of title, description and tags. This is where you’ll put the keywords that you’ve gathered for this niche. That way your video will get a top ranking for one or more of those keywords which means people will be able to find it when they do a search which is what marketing your video is all about.
The internet is the only place I know of where you can get access to so many valuable tools for free. One of the most widely used of these free tools is the Google keywords tool. This online resource is available to everyone who wants to use it and the best part about it, besides the fact that it’s free, is the fact that it’s very easy to use.
Don’t let it’s ease of use and the fact that it’s free distract you from the real power of this tool. There are very few things you can do online from a marketing standpoint (actually there may not be any. I can’t think of one right at the moment) where you don’t need a great list of highly searched for keywords.
Who better to turn to for that information than the biggest search engine around? They most certainly have access to what their searchers are looking for online as well as what words and phrases they are using for that search.
Most of the time, it will make sense to follow some basic steps when undertaking keyword research:
1. First things first. Use your head,think up a list of 10 or so ‘base keywords’. These are very general keywords and would probably be too broad and too competitive for you to target, they are just the first step.
2. Take your preliminary list and head over to the research tool. Plug each of these broad keyword phrases into the software, it’s very easy. Each of the broad phrases will give you a smaller, more drilled down list. Some of the words and phrases will show up more than once, but you will get some new phrases. Also, not all the phrases will work for your niche, but again, you’ll get some ideas of other possible keywords.
3. From these two steps you’ll probably already have a pretty long keyword list. A few things you’ll need to remember is that these lists will be good, but don’t think for one minute that all of the good keywords will be included on the list… they won’t be.
Also, don’t make the mistake of paying too much attention to the estimates of cost per click, average monthly searches or competition. These are only broad ideas.
Many new online marketers will make a huge mistake when it comes to keyword research. They will focus on the most highly searched phrases they can find. They will figure that if that many people are using a certain keyword than it will make sense for them to use that keyword and benefit from all that traffic.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? The only problem is that hundreds of thousands of other online marketers have the same idea. The keyword may get a ton of searches but it’s also going to have a ton of competition.
Instead focus on those keywords that ‘fly under the radar’. They still get a lot of monthly searches, but they aren’t as competitive which means you’ll have an easier time of getting ranked for those keywords and/ or you’ll pay less per click for those keywords. All this information will be yours when you use the Google keywords tool.
Using Google keywords tools makes your online life a little easier. You don’t have to pay monthly subscription to get accurate, up to date keyword information. This free keyword tool can help anyone with their online marketing efforts.
No matter what type of online advertising you are doing, having a great list of targeted keywords is imperative. If you don’t, you will either have ineffective campaigns or you will waste a lot of money on pay per click campaigns, or both. There is a fine line between a good keyword and a keyword that simply has too much competition.
You need to find the keywords that land somewhere in the middle between a decent amount of searches and too much competition. That is a rookie mistake: thinking that a keyword that gets a ton of searches every month is a good keyword to target. The truth is that any keyword like that will be hugely competitive.
Even if you can afford to spend the money on that keyword, why? In virtually every niche online there are many, many keywords that aren’t so competitive that it will cost you an arm and a leg to advertise with them yet you can still get a lot of monthly searches. Unless you’re a glutton for punishment I would steer clear of the overly competitive keywords and focus more of your attention on those keywords that fly under the radar.
A good rule of thumb is to target keyword phrases that have three or more words, get at least 1,500 searches a month and have less than 20,000 competitors. These parameters will be a great place to start. You will be able to tune it in more as you go along but you need somewhere to start, so use this guideline.
When doing your keyword research make sure that you carefully consider the parameters for the exact type of campaign you are planning on running. For example, if you are running a pay per click (PPC) campaign, you’ll want to have a ball park idea of how much each keyword will cost you when it’s clicked on.
The average cost per click is one of the details you can include in your keyword research. Of course, this is just an estimate, but it gives you a place to start. Another thing you may want to consider is the amount of competition. This too can be found (an estimate only, it’s not a ‘solid’ number) when doing keyword research using the Google keyword tool. All of this can be put together to give you a snap shot of what keywords are good ones to go after and which ones will most likely be a waste of time.
Out of all the major search engines: Google, MSN and Yahoo, Google is the top dog. You can benefit from their knowledge about the people who are using their search engine to find information online.
Using Google keywords will give you a unique insight as to what words and phrases people are looking for when doing a search online. Finding these keywords can be like finding a treasure map. If you put together a great campaign using great keywords it’s just a matter of time until you’ll find internet treasure.